Visitor Centre

Thanks to support from the Heritage Lottery Fund, the CIC have established a Visitor Centre which is adjacent to the Three Degrees West café on the beach, and which details the history of the Cliff Railway and contains photographs, story boards and exhibits of a number of artifacts related to the Railway.

Admission is free so do call in and learn the history of the Cliff Railway from its opening in 1926 to the present. The Visitor Centre is run entirely by volunteers who will be happy to answer any questions.